My artisanal crackers are available in three delicious flavors: Pumpkin Seed Cumin, Crispy Classic (plain), and Currant Fennel. They are crunchy, tasty and unlike the ordinary crackers you’ve had before. Oh— and they happen to be gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, soy-free, non-GMO and made with nutritious whole grains. Hand rolled in large oval shapes, they can be used as a flatbread to build your own creation or broken into pieces for use on a traditional cheese or charcuterie board.
Top them or serve with your favorites
SOME OF MINE ARE:
• Hummus with roasted shallot and lemon on Pumpkin Seed Cumin.
• Smashed avocado with a splash of lemon on Crispy Classic.
• Open faced breakfast sandwich: Fried egg, cheddar and a slice of bacon on Pumpkin Seed Cumin.
• Rich ripe brie and a slice of peach on Currant Fennel.
• Peanut or almond butter and a drizzle of honey on Currant Fennel.
• Smoked bluefish pate, or smoked salmon with a drop of sour cream, on Currant Fennel.